I participate in the organization of this BIOAM Workshop that will be held in the Ecole Polytechnique (close to Paris) on 14-15 November 2016.
The main subject of the workshop is Biophotonics and Optical Angular Momentum, but it will also cover many aspects about polarimetric theory, imaging.
This is the complete list of topics:
- Higher order Poincare sphere, generalized Mueller matrix formalism
- Interaction of spin and orbital angular momentum of light
- Topological states and scattering
- Chirality and Optical Angular Momentum
- Propagation of vector light beams in complex media
- Generation and analysis of vector light beams
- Polarimetric instrumentation
- Super-resolution imaging
- Biomedical photonics
There are not many workshops or conferences focused on more fundamental aspects about the polarization of light, so I think it will be a great opportunity to gather people interested in this topic.
The workshop Chair is Tatiana Novikova, from the LPICM